Friday, July 25, 2008

I have joined the computer age of finding friends

Okay, so I have been resisting for many months and I finally fell. I must say that I fell hard. Thanks Amy. I wonder how many hours I have spent in the last two days finding friends from my past. Yes, I signed up for a Facebook account. I hope I don't spend hours every day. I need to get some system. Amy, you promised it won't take me this much time forever. I am holding you to that. No, I don't watch much television. I don't have time to ride much. I don't read a lot anymore. Well, I do read at night. I haven't been sewing since we got back from Georgia. I really don't have a lot of extra time. But, I have made time for facebook. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have to admit though, this is fun.

Don't worry, I won't neglect my blog. This is still where I think and write and keep everyone informed about Brenna's and my days. You will see most pictures here as well as my irresistible wit. For now, I need to finish up on this computer and do something away from it before Brenna wakes up.

2 comments:

Krischa said...

You crack me up with the comment about your irresistable wit! I also fell hard for the Facebook. I didn't know so many people did it. I have found so many people that I had lost touch with. Even the pastor who married Ron and I. Crazy, huh! I found some people I didn't want to find though too!!! Ha ha! Hopefully they don't find me!!!

Amy said...

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is fun though... =)