Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fun times

The weather was so nice last night that I took Brenna out to play after dinner. I was able to take a few pictures outside with her. Consider them to be her Independence Day pictures. I don't know if I will get any good ones tomorrow.




Today Nathan and I took her to the pool only it was cloudy and cooler out. I didn't even want to get into the pool. Luckily Nathan was willing to be cold for a little while. I got one of the pools floats. It was a big turtle that Brenna had been eyeballing the last time we were there. She was quiet excited and didn't want to get out. Nathan and I had to laugh though. The wind made her shiver and her lips started turning blue, but she still wouldn't get out. Don't we all wish we could be a carefree child again that doesn't mind getting a little cold in the pursuit of fun.

No comments: