Friday, May 2, 2008

Yea! It's Friday

I do love Fridays even now that I am not working outside the home. I love the thought of Nathan being home all weekend and the time Brenna and I get to spend with him. I love the idea of sleeping later on Saturday. (That really is just a thought. I don't get to do it ever.) I love the thought of relaxed time together and doing fun things. Weekend are just better even if they aren't really that different from the rest of the week.

I thought I would post a few picture I took of Brenna when we went to the beach with Nathan's parents a few weeks ago. I thought they turned out cute. You wouldn't know we were at the beach unless you see the water. It was actually quite cold. Brenna is wearing long sleeves and she was probably still cold. I guess we tried to go too early even in Texas. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to go more this summer. Hope everyone has a great weekend.


No comments: