Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nothing new

Okay Krischa and others who are wondering what HEB is. Sorry, I forgot not everyone knows that grocery chain. It is a grocery store in South Texas. I don't know how far up it goes though. They have balloons for the kids.

Not much has happened this week. Brenna and I did our normal things. She has started whining a lot this week though. I am really trying to install that Mommy can't hear you if you don't talk in your "big girl voice" and ask nicely. Translated that means, "Stop whining and say please." I don't know how long it will take for her to learn this lesson. It seems like she learned to whine over night.

Brenna and I are leaving tomorrow to visit my parents and grandmother in Houston for the weekend. Nathan is taking the 7th and 8th graders on their band trip on Saturday. I thought it would be fun to spend part of Mother's day with my Mom. Hopefully we will all have a good time.

That's all for today. If I don't write again before then, I hope all the Mother's out there have a special day.

No comments: