Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Brenna and I had a great time in Houston with my family. I enjoyed spending time with my Mom, Dad, and Nena on Mother's Day. It has been many years since I have had that opportunity. The day was busy, but enjoyable. We went to church and then Brenna and I had to drive home. When we got home Nathan had dinner going and a rose for me. Nathan and I enjoyed a movie that night. Like I said, not eventful, but nice none-the-less.



This week has been normal so far. Nathan has a very busy ending of the week. Tonight is the band banquet. It is their first one ever. I am hoping the kids love it and the night goes well. I am going with Nathan and Brenna will have a baby sitter for the first time she can remember. I am hoping she will enjoy her night too, but we will see. I am a little worried about bedtime, but there isn't anything I can do about it. I will enjoy my evening anyways. Hopefully she will just be an angel.

1 comment:

Mary Jessica said...

What beautiful photos of you two! So sweet!