Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where, Oh Where Are You Biscuit?

"Biscuit" has been missing in action for a little over 2 weeks. We went to the library earlier this week and the ladies there were nice enough to give me another two weeks to find the little book. I was all prepared to pay for it, but knew it had to be in the house somewhere. I have looked through all Brenna's books multiple times now. I have moved the couch and Brenna's bed. I looked in the car and all the rooms in the house. It is as if the book just disappeared. Do we have a book stealing ghost in this house?

Yesterday, Brenna was pulling all the books out in her room to read them while I was getting ready. When I was dressed, I noticed that her room was a mess but decided to clean it when we got back from our walk. When I finally made it back to her room, our little ghost must have dropped the book in the pile on the floor. That is the only way I can imagine the book appeared with all her other ones after I look through them so many times. I can't imagine I missed it that many times.

Anyways, "Biscuit has been safely recovered now, and I am keeping a close eye on him until we go back to the library again. I wouldn't want to loose the same book twice.

Don't you wish we could all have hooded towels and be this excited to wear them?

No comments: