Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Sorry

I was chastised this even for my lack of written words over the past week. Well, maybe chastised is a little too harsh of a word. Nathan informed me that I haven't said anything here in almost a week. My excuse you may ask? I've been busy. Does that count.

Brenna and I spent Friday in Saturday with Nathan and the High School band on their band trip. It was a fun day. We went to Zilker Park first thing in the morning. That is a huge park in Austin that has hiking trails, canoes, swimming, and a large playground. Brenna loved the playground and I think all the other kids had fun too. Later we went to a huge arcade park for lunch and games. Again everyone had fun. Brenna and missed the fun at the baseball game and fireworks later that evening. We spent the night with Stacey and Chris.

Brenna did great with such a long day, and she still had enough energy to be the entertainment for Stacey, Chris, and I before she went to bed Friday night. She loved both of them a lot. I thought she was quite cute when she woke up Saturday morning. She kept asking for Chris and Stacey before they woke up. I love seeing her make new friends.

I have also been busy sewing. I have sewn several of my new patterns. I will post pictures later.

So I leave you with the fun of this weekend.

"So, This is Put-Put Golf"


"Wouldn't it just be easier to do it like this?"

1 comment:

alli-o said...

Oh my gosh, Kayla. Brenna is such a big girl! Happy belated birthday to her. I can't believe she's 2. I've enjoyed reading your blog and kinda catching up on your lives in Texas. Sounds nice!

Love to you all :)