Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Which one?

I have had a major decision to make. Well, maybe not major. I guess who do I marry, do we have children, do we buy or rent a house, or what's for dinner (thought I would see if you were paying attention) are more more important decisions. Here is my dilemma, I can't decide which quilt to buy for Brenna's "big girl" bed. She has started asking to sleep in the twin bed in her room. I don't think I can hold her off for much longer. They are both cute and I just can't decide. I have several opinions already and I agree with all the reasonings. What shall I do? Here they are. Which one do you think?


6 comments:

keyofdjonz said...

i like the first one : )

Amy said...

Well, I voted the top one. Krissy voted the bottom... what do i know?

Krischa said...

I like the top one with the brown and pink. I think it is just so cute and will "grow up" with her better! Have fun choosing!

mjone182 said...

I like the first one, but it's hard to say! Too bad Brenna couldn't just choose, right?! ;)

Katie said...

I like the top one, too! :)

Stephanie said...

Ok, so I have to be difficult and throw in that I actually like the bottom one better. Don't get me wrong, I love pink and brown like the next gal, but I just think the bottom comforter set looks more like a little girl. It actually seems like it's more along Mama's liking too. Well, there are my two cents. God be with you on this, one of life's most important decisions. Love ya!