Monday, August 18, 2008

The Votes are in

I have debated, read suggestions, put both quilts on Brenna's bed, decided, changed my mind, and asked Brenna. I am not very good at making decisions. I hope that I have made the right one now. I did choose the one Brenna picked out today.

I laid both quilts out and asked her which one she liked best. She told me the same one several times even after I switched them around. Then as I was walking out of the room, I noticed the one Brenna picked matched the sign on her door almost perfectly. That did it. I hope I made the right choice.

I did go against what most of the comments posted here, but I had several people telling me their choice. It was almost even on both sides.

So, the winner is...



...at least until I change my mind again.

No comments: