Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A full day of Entertainment

I have spent today entertaining Brenna. I seem to be doing a lot of that lately. Luckily, tomorrow I have the entertainment made. We are going to Sea World with Elizabeth, Tanner, and Avery. Then we are going back to Tanner's house to meet up with my cousin and his family for dinner. Brenna will have a full day of playing with Tanner. She loves playing with Tanner. They are so cute together.

Lately, Brenna has been asking to talk to Tanner all the time. I normally indulge her request to call him, but she doesn't really understand the phone completely. I'm sure that will change soon enough. Is it too early to buy her a cell phone? I guess so.

Today while I was racking my brain for new things she could do, I remembered that she had not played with a stroller Nathan and I gave her for her birthday. Score!! She loved it. Her play was just another example of how she is growing up so fast. She loved carrying the baby around and playing like she was caring for it. She was such the little mommy. I have been wondering when she would start doing things like that. She put the baby in the stroller and pushed her all around the back yard. Then she wanted to push the baby in the swing, and drive it in her little red car. I loved watching her play.

She was so sweet with the baby doll. I couldn't decide which picture edit I liked better, so I thought I would post both. I'll take a poll. Which one do you like better and why?

4 comments:

keyofdjonz said...

my favorite picture is the one where she is picking up the baby from the baby stroller.

keyofdjonz said...

i don't know if you got the other message but anyway, i like the pic of brenna with the doll in the baby stroller. too cute!

keyofdjonz said...

i just read nathan's blog, hysterical! real men wear pink : )

mjone182 said...

SO CUTE! :) Btw, I've got a new blog:

http://mjone182.blogspot.com/

Hope to talk to y'all soon! :D

Matt