Friday, February 1, 2008

Yea! It's Friday

I am so glad it is finally Friday. I am sad because Nathan will be gone all day tomorrow. I decided to meet a friend in San Marcos to enjoy the day with someone else. I am excited about the time Brenna and I can spend with her. How fun.

I thought I would update you on the skunk. Aparently he thinks our yard is a good place to be. I checked to see if he had made a home there, but didn't see anything. Then this morning I again smelled his distinct aroma. As Nathan says, "Ah, the joys of country living." But for goodness sakes, we live on the buseest street in Karnes City. Maybe he won't come back tomorrow morning.

Brenna and I went to the park today and I decided to try something new. I brought the kite Nathan and I bought when we were on our honeymoon in Oregon. She loved it. The long colorful tail danced in the wind. I can't believe she just sat there and "helped" me hold the kite. It was definetly something we will do again. Unfortunetly there aren't any pictures to show because I was there trying to keep the kite up and make sure Brenna didn't let go. I didn't have enough hands to snap pictures too. Maybe Nathan can go with me next time.

I took these pictures the other day. I thought the turned out cute.


No comments: