Thursday, February 28, 2008

Toddler days

I don't really understand why two is the majic number for a Toddler. Since we have started the Toddler behaviors early, does that mean they will end before three too? I certainly hope so. Where has my sweet little girl gone today? So we had our first playdate here out our house since moving to Texas. The monster jumped out of Brenna. She threw her first true tantrum: body thrown to the floor, screaming of the word no, and arching her back. Some may say I was lucky to make it to 22 months, but I still didn't like it. I was unprepaired because she has been a relatively good sharer in the past. Again, where did that child go? Hopefully our new friends will come back dispite her behavior and Brenna will continue to practice the art of sharing.

After all that, I of course have a headache. Oh the blasted headaches. I think it would feel better now if I could just pull all my hair out. (Although I would be very upset when I came out of my headache stuper to find myself bald.) So I am off to the bed for a little while now to see if some sleep will help to subside some of the pain. Hopefully Brenna and I will both wake up happier and ready for the end of our day.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

Oh yes the Tantrum days....how glorious they are huh?!!! Times that by two for me, yipee!!! Preston seems to do it more than Landon though. I just have to laugh and tell them what a lovely new dance they are doing! Fortunately, this too shall pass. The wonderful things we experience as stay at home mommies. But we won't want it any other way, huh?!