Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Possible Friends

I am pleased to announce that today I met two moms at the park. What an answer to my prayers they may be. We exchanged numbers and talked for awhile as we pushed our kids on the swings. It was so fun for me to have other female conversation. That's not to say that my one word conversations with Brenna aren't pleasant. Hopefully I will meet them at the park again soon and maybe we can do some playdates sometime. I will see what the future holds.

This weekend was fun. Brenna and I spent time with the Meitus family. That is fun to say. I hope you enjoy seeing it written, Stacey. We met in San Marcus and enjoyed a beautiful day at Aquarina Springs. Brenna got to see lots of fish (I wish I could spell the sound she makes for the word fish.) and ride on a glass-bottomed boat.

The picture I have for today was an early Valentine's Day present Brenna opened on Friday from Pepere and Oma. She has been saying their names ever since. You can see she loves the gift. You should have seen the box it came it. I guess every girl needs a stuffed animal larger than life.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

She is growing up to be such a cute little girl. I am so glad that you met some other mommies. I know how exciting that is and how needed it is to have adult conversation. Good luck with your friendships! I am glad you are adjusting well to the move. Oh and yes every girl needs a huge stuffed animal- I have a huge bear that Ron won for me at Six Flags and a bunny he gave me that I love!