Sunday, June 29, 2008

New look

I decided that after a year and a half it was time for a new look. I hope everyone likes it. I may change a few more things too, but I haven't had time yet.

We went to lunch with friends today after church today. Brenna serenaded us with her versions of "The ABC Song", "Twinkle Star", and Jesus Loves Me". I'm not sure if they really knew what they were getting into when they invited us. Actually they did, they have all been good friends to us and have spent enough time with Brenna to know that lunch with a two year old is not conducive for great adult conversation.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

Finally, a new look!! Just kidding with ya'. It looks great! Way to go on changing it up and learning how to do so. Amen to the lunch with a two year and it not being conducive to adult conversation or at least not great coversation. Try doing it with two two year olds!!! Ha ha!