Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy Week

I can't believe it isn't Friday yet. I am so tired. Nathan and I have been leading the music for VBS at church this week. Those kids are wearing me out (with the help of my own too). The day started early to be very trying, but ended well. Brenna actually fell asleep well tonight. This is the first time it took less than an hour this week. I guess she is exhausted too.

Brenna has learned a few things this week too. She came home one night saying, "holy cow". I wish you could hear her little accent when she says it. She makes Nathan and I laugh every time. We also went to the library again to get a better selection of books. I didn't do a very good job picking books the last time we went. Mom, we found another book by the author of "Rumble in the Jungle". Brenna was pretty excited about that. She was actually very funny at the library today. She hopped into a chair next to the little table at the library and started saying, "how 'bout dis on?" She was so cute.

So, how will we end this week? Probably as busily as we started the week. We still have VBS tomorrow and Friday. Luckily Friday is a "Parents Night", but we will still be leading music then too. Tomorrow Brenna and I (and maybe Nathan) will be going to the pool in the morning. I am hoping that the pool will put Brenna in a better mood than she was today. I don't know what fun activity we will partake in on Friday. Read later to find the answer.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

At least all you were leading was music and not the cleaning up of Poop twice this week! Ha ha ha! Sounds like you are having a fun but tiring week. Enjoy your weekend! Relax!