Friday, January 11, 2008

Slower day

I feel like I have been running wild ever since we came back from Christmas vacation. I have been trying to get the house back in order and finish things that I have neglected over the past month. Today, I realized I don't really have anything pressing and I am now tired. Imagine that. A mom tired. I think I may even take a nap while my little one naps. Hopefully she will nap longer today than she did yesterday.

I did want to post this picture that I love. I took it the other day when I got one of Brenna's stuffed animals from last Christmas off her bed so that she could play with it. Who says toys don't last from one year to the next? Way to go Oma and Pepere. You bought a winner last year and a winner this year.

Look at all those pearly whites. I love it when I capture such a great smile. Yea Mom!

Love that horse Brenna.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

She is getting so big and has such a pretty smile. And yes toys do last from one year to the next, just hide them and bring them back out later then they become new all over again.