Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Boring days

Brenna and I are faced with a few boring days coming up. If anyone has great ideas of what you can do when you are trapped in your house because it is cold and raining outside, please let me know. I am not looking forward to the next few. Today has been a small glimpse of our future. I hope I don't loose my mind. I am frantically trying to be creative to intertain. Let's see, today we built a tent. That was fun for about 30 min. We read a lot of books. We ate lunch, and I think we will color after naptime. So what next for Thursday and Friday? Oh how I wish there was something to go do in this small town.

Okay, enough complaints. This weekend Brenna started "cantering" around the house saying "Neigh". It was so cute to watch. I don't know where she figured out how to run like a horse, but she did. Nathan asked me if I had to guess what she would be when she grows up, what would my guess be? Can anyone see a little vet? Or at least something to do with horses. I hate to tell her what a long frusterating road that could be. Just look at your Mom's struggles and longing to ride. Oh well, I can keep dreaming for the day when I can own a horse again.

No comments: