Friday, January 25, 2008

Great Quotes

I read a quote from someone I haven't heard of before today.
"Then the time came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -Anais Nin

What a powerful description of my life. I can't believe someone else could sum up my entire life in one sentence. I am still thinking on that quote from this morning. It has stirred the desire in me to write again. Actually that desire has been stirring some over the past few months. I'm just not sure where to start. I long to find my writing voice again. I would love to take a few classes again. How I wish I were in Athens now with UGA around the corner. So I am on a search for a writing class somewhere near. I would have so much fun.

Speaking of fun. Look what those magnificent bubble produced again. An afternoon filled with wonder and smiles.


No comments: