Friday, November 30, 2007

Video Monitors and Such

So, this morning I woke up to the sound of my little girl babbling away to herself. What a lovely sound that is especially when my normal alarm is her screaming to get out. Anyways, I turned on the video part of the monitor and saw her just talking away to Bear. It was so cute, I just laid there and watched her enjoy her time. Then she preceded to try to give Bear one of her many paci's in the bed. I could barely breathe it was so sweet.

Yes, this does prove that I broke down and bought the video monitor. I fought against this modern technology for a long time. I saw how wonderful it was when we lived with Aaron and Elizabeth, but I still fought. I finally broke down and I am so glad I did. I love being able to see her when she is sleeping and waking up. I highly suggest them to all those out there that fight against all the newest trinkets. This one is worth the money.

.
As you can see, Brenna is starting to roll play some. She really started this at Mimi and Poppi's house this Thanksgiving when she tried to give her Christmas bear a drink. I happened to catch a picture of that

I also thought you might want to see Brenna playing at this park that we visit everyday. She has so much fun today, I thought I would share her joy with everyone else too.

She looks like such a big girl here. My little baby is turning into a little girl.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

She is getting so big and cuter by the day. They grow up so fast, don't they?! Just wait till she hits two....she will be even more fun. My boys have their moments of "two year old mischief" but overall they are so much fun. Their personalities really start to shine and they talk alot more!!! FUN,FUN,FUN!