Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our house

Well I thought I would suprise you all with a....




PICTURE!
Aren't you all excited. We finally got all the parts to our hard drive. What an exciting day. Now I will be able to post pictures again. It was just in time too. I had exhaused the memory on my card in the camera. So, this is what our house here in the huge metropolis of Karnes City looks like. It does look cute from the outside. I will show you pictures of the inside as I get them taken.

I also wanted to show you what Brenna and I did for and hour and a half on Wednesday afternoon. I am always amazed at how much she likes to move things around. I don't know if that makes her OCD or if that just makes her a good organizer. Anyways, here she is playing in a tub of water. She was soaking wet and mesquito bitten when I said we had to go inside. (Notice the previous sentance. It was not a willing move on her part.) She did have a great time that afternoon. Thank you Mimi for that idea.




Brenna and I are going to Houston for Thanksgiving tomorrow. So, if I don't write again, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 comment: