Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sleepless in Karnes City...

as my mom has so affectionately called Brenna, is now sleeping again. This move has apparently been hard on all of us. Brenna has spent the last 3 weeks on a sleep hiatus. I though she would never sleep her "normal" schedule again. Thank goodness I was wrong. Sunday, yesterday, and today have been normal sleeping patterns. Hopefully they will last now.

Brenna is talking more each day. She is learning to say all her grandparents names. I love to hear her talk. Each new word gives me a special pleasure. She can definitely express when she doesn't want something now with the word "no". She also tells us when she sees most animals by mimicking what they say. She can say bubble, turtle, play, wee, yea, and ni-ni. I am enjoying this stage of expression even though it can be challenging at times.

I think that is all for now. We are still working on an external hard drive for the photos. Hopefully they will come someday. I believe I will take a nap now.

1 comment:

Krischa said...

I was beginning to wonder if ya'll were still alive. Good to hear that all is well now that the sleepless little one is sleeping again. Miss ya