Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Late

I know I am terribly late. I just wanted to show everyone a little of what we did over the week. It was a fun week with Mimi, Papawww, Nena, Roron, Liz, and Tanna (names spelled as Brenna can say them). I have a few pictures from our fun excursions. On Friday we went to the zoo. Brenna loved saying the sounds of all the animals she recognized.


Then when we got home, no one could figure out why when anyone mentioned elephant Tanner responded with "PooPoo?". It wasn't until further examination of the pictures that the truth became evident.

Boy is he an observant toddler.

Then on Saturday we again braved the weather with two toddlers and 6 adults. Did you know it really does take 6 adults to manage two toddlers? Anyways, we went to the Childrens' Museum. That was lots of fun. Even at such a young age, both Brenna and Tanner loved it. I am so glad we were able to take them.




You can see we had a lot of fun. Brenna also learned many new words while she was in Houston. I have to say my favorite is "belbow". It makes me smile every time she says it.

No comments: