Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Tribute To Mindy T.

Some of you may not know Mindy T. She is actually my brother's womb buddy. Stacey (her sister) is mine. Now, even more of you probably don't know the definition of a "womb buddy". The phrase was coined by my mother. It defines two friends who knew each other while they were in their mother's wombs. It is a very special relationship if it is able to last through the adult years. There aren't many of us, but those who have a womb buddy know how special they are.

Well, these pictures are a tribute to Mindy, my brother's womb buddy. I don't remember, but have been told the stories often of her eating cottage cheese. From what I have heard, Mindy used to grab hand fulls of cottage cheese and stuff it all into her mouth. Brenna must take after her "Aunt Mindy". She loves her cottage cheese. I normally feed it to her, but I have recently been trying to teach her to eat with a spoon. She ate a few bites with the spoon, but I guess that just wasn't fast enough. The pictures show the end of the story.




So Mindy, this is a glimpse of what you may have looked like. Aunt Peggy, you have a picture to remember your Mindy as a little one. Mom, sorry if this is too gross for you to look at. Stacey, thanks for being my womb buddy. And anyone else who is reading. I hope you are looking forward to your own experiences with children or having fond memories of experiences past.

No comments: