Thursday, August 2, 2007

She's getting so Big

Each month at the end of the month, I have taken a picture of Brenna in her car seat so that I can see how much she has grown. I have a little book that I keep all those picures in together. She has finally outgrown her carseat and graduated to a bigger one, so then I had to find a new way to measure her each month.

This is the first picture I took when she was going home from the hospital. She was only 2 and 1/2 days old. She was so little. The second picture is when she is one month old. And the last is when she was 6 months old.




Now here is the last picture in the old car seat, and the first picture in our new spot. I have decided to use our computer chair as our new photo spot.


I am taking suggestions of new ideas for our next child whenever that time comes. One friend suggested in front of a large stuffed animal. I like that idea because the child won't ever grow too big to be with the stuffed toy and it is cute. Any other ideas?

No comments: