Sunday, July 15, 2007

Playin' Dress Up

Every girl has to dress up in their princess dresses sometime. Brenna just got to do it before she knew what was happening. Poor thing. I made her try on so many clothes to see if they would fit yet. They did, yea! She is finally growing some more. Anyways, since we were already trying on clothes, I couldn't resist putting her in her princess dress. It was so cute, I had to do a photo shoot. I actually had Nathan take this first one for my Mom. Her favorite picture of me is very similar to this one. I thought she would enjoy it even if it is a little blurry.

Then after she was inside with so many different outfits on, I had to reward her with a little outside fun time. Bubbles make any situation fabulous. And again, it was a perfect photo opportunity. This was such a big job that it took two people. Nathan was in charge of the bubble making and I was in charge of the photo taking. We think the pictures turned out cute.


No comments: