Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pig Tails and New Friends

Well, we have been busy this week. With Nathan gone, I have packed the week full so that Brenna and I would survive. We have both had fun, but I think we are both ready for Daddy to get home. Yesterday, we went to visit with a friend of mine who has twins that are 6 months older than Brenna. She had a good time with them even though they are a lot more roudy that she normally is.

Before we left, I was trying to do something with her hair to keep it out of her eyes. She can now wear pig tails. And she is sooo cute if I do say so myself. This first picture is of Brenna and the boys just before we are leaving.

I love this one that my friend took. Brenna was going to find a toy. Look how good she is walking now.

And a close up to see those cute pigtails.

I love this one. I had left to put something in the car. She got so excited when she saw me come back in. I love that smile. I wish you could hear the gleeful squeal that went with the face.

No comments: