Friday, July 27, 2007

New Things

Sometimes I wish the world could be all new to me again. I love to see Brenna's amazement as she sees something new again. She has to learn about everything right now. There is so much beauty in the world and as a child she can really appreciate it. I wish that I could always have those child-like eyes that would allow me to see the beauty of everything.

I know you have already seen Brenna at the pool, but this one is different. Nathan and I set up a little pool in our yard. She was very nervous about it at first, but loved it once she got in. Water is so fun for her (even when she drank a little of it on accident).

This is my new favorite gadget. I can't really carry Brenna in the front pack anymore. She is finally too heavy for my shoulders to hold. I bought a back pack and you can see she loves it. I was very pleased by this purchase especially because it only cost me $10. I couldn't go wrong with that one.

I know I should have showed her crayons before now, but I was worried she would only want to put them in her mouth. My worries were not unfounded. She colored a little on the paper, but then they went into her mouth. I guess a little wax won't hurt anyone. I just can't see how that actually tastes good. Anyways, we had fun on the floor. She also wanted to color the floor instead of the paper. It is all a learning process. She will figure it out.

No comments: