Friday, June 1, 2007

To sleep or not to sleep

I hate it that I can't sleep very late in the morning. I have just turned into a morning person over the years. Brenna, on the other hand, is sleeping very late these days. The past 2 mornings she has slept until 10:00. What baby sleeps that late? I wonder what time she will decide to arise today?

Yesterday was a big walking day. There were many times she walked from one spot to the next instead of crawling. She still can't go to far without holding on to something, but yesterday was a big step towards a complete walker.

Today we are going to the pool for the first time. I am very excited about this. I will let everyone know how that adventure turns out tomorrow. I hope she loves the water, but I will wait and see. I'm taking my camera too, so I will post a picture as well. Oh the fun of watching her discover her world.

No comments: