Thursday, June 14, 2007

Is it bad....?


I wonder if wanting to take cute pictures of my child even when she is unhappy makes me a bad parent. One of my favorite pictures, out of all the many I have taken, is her "frowny face," bathtub picture. It is just so cute, and I want to remember that cute little face even though she wasn't a happy camper. In fact, a few months ago Nathan and I looked through all her newborn pictures and were amazed how much she cried. I mean, we remember her crying a lot, but the pictures really tell the truth. We got to the point were we just took the picture whether she was crying or smiling. She has really grown into a pleasant child now. She is happy most of the time and smiles, laughs, and talks thoughout the whole day. I love this part of being a mom. I just hope that I haven't damaged her by taking pictures when she is not happy. Hopefully that won't be the reason for therapy years from now.

1 comment:

allysonutsa said...

Such a precious photo