Friday, June 8, 2007

Giggles


So, yesterday evening, Nathan and I were sitting at the table eating dinner when we heard Brenna start to giggle. I turned to see her sitting on the kitchen floor staring away from us into the kitchen. Something was really funny because she just kept giggling away. The dog passed her to come see if we had dropped anything for her to eat, but Brenna kept laughing. Then she took of towards her source of glee. My curiosity won (I also knew that I had to intercept the water bowl). There was Westin sprawled out in the middle of the kitchen floor. He must have been making some very funny faces. I certaily can' t make Brenna laugh that much. I do love to hear her laugh though. It is such a pure and perfect sound. It is very contageous. I am so thankful God created laughter in children. It makes me remember to keep life simple as an adult. To take note of the everyday funny moment even if that is only.......

the cat's funny facial expressions.

No comments: