Saturday, June 2, 2007

Summer Swimmin'


Yesterday, Nathan and I took Brenna to the pool for the first time. How fun was that? She actually loved it. I was so suprised. We were all set to really have to ease her into the water and wait for her to stop crying. She amazes me so often. Just when I expect her to do one thing, she does something completely different. She splashed around and played like she knew exactly what she was doing.


A friend of mine from my moms group invited us to go with them. I love watching Brenna interact with other babies. She makes friends even at this age. All the babies played together and with each other. They even shared toys (which is completely amazing if you have ever been with 3 babies at once).


Being a mom has changed my life. I am so thankful that God allowed me to birth this child, to watch her grow, and to hold her. I pray that he will teach me to be the best mom he created me to be.

1 comment:

Amber said...

She looks so cute looking out at the pool. Glad she had such a fun time in the water...they surprise you often, huh?