Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Growing up


I have decided to place Brenna into the official walker club. She is walking all over the house. She is still walking from one piece of funiture to the next, but even if she falls down, she decided to get up and walk again instead of crawling.


I am so amazed by how much she has learned in one year. I was just looking at her little face the other day and noticed how she really doesn't look like a baby anymore. She is a person now. Well, not that she wasn't a person before, but there is a big difference in that little baby face.


Yesterday, she got her fifth tooth. It will be strange to see her smile change again. I remember that toothless grin that I thought would never change. It has, and with each change I do get used to the new look.


She also tried to feed herself with a spoon yesterday. You can see the results for yourself. It was very hard for me to not laugh at her. Those first attemts are just so funny. The yogart spred wings and took flight.

No comments: