Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's in her genes!



Okay, so there is an ongoing dispute between Nathan and I on whether or not we will push music on our children. Nathan believes that music is so important that it effects every other aspect of our lives. I agree to a degree, but I don't think you should force it on a child. If they don't like if, I would rather find something they do like. There are so many things kids can do these days. Brenna seems to be making our silly argument irrelevent. I think it is inside her very being to tend towards music.

1 comment:

kjonz29 said...

Definitely--Mom tells me that when I was 4 or so, I got Dad's key ring, and was trying to fit each key into the lock on the old baby grand they had for awhile. When asked what I was doing, I said, "Changing keys!"--granddaddy