Monday, September 28, 2009

Bathtub Art and Puppy Luvin'

I was amazed one night last night when I passed the the bathroom door and peeked in to make sure Brenna was doing okay in the bathtub. She loves using the bathtub markers and usually just colors all over. This night was different. This is what I saw.

I thought Nathan had helped her in someway and asked Brenna if Daddy had been in there with her. She turned to me and said, "Look Mommy, there is Daddy, Mommy, and Brenna."She said she did it all by herself and Nathan confirmed her claim. I praised the stew out of her. Maybe some of Dad's artistic ability is finally coming through the genes. I suppose the future will tell.

I love to watch Brenna play with Annie, although many of you know that sometimes that can become too rough. I am not looking forward to paying that vet bill on the credit card. On this day, Brenna was being more gentle. She loves giving Annie hugs and kisses. Annie is so patient and tolerant. She is actually a lot more tolerant than I imagined she would be. I'm not sure if Brenna is telling Annie a secret or if she is just hugging and kissing. Lately she has started to whisper secrets into my ear. Maybe she is taking those to Annie too.


A little later, Brenna had all her stuffed animals on the floor. She was laying in the middle of them and Annie decided that would be great fun for her too. Brenna loved it and blessed me with one of her precious giggles. I love being a mom.

No comments: