Monday, October 27, 2008

Spontaneity

I love it when I am spontaneous. It doesn't happen very often, but those are always the best days. I guess if I were always spontaneous I would never get anything done.

Saturday I woke up and decided we needed to go to Sea World. Brenna and I hadn't seen Nathan very much that week and I thought it would be a fun way to spend the day together as a family. I was not disappointed. We had a great afternoon. Brenna loves to see all the shows with the animals. I think she agrees with most of the world. The Shamu show is her favorite. I am so glad we decided to go. I love making memories with Nathan and Brenna.

First we saw the penguins. She loves to see them swimming around. She laughs at them as they dart about in the water. She always has so much joy in her giggle. I love hearing it.



Next, we saw a show we hadn't seen before. She laughed at the sea lions in this show. She also cried when the show was over. She wanted to touch the walrus and didn't understand why she couldn't. There isn't really a good way to explain that to a two year old.



Then we saw the Viva show. It has the Beluga whales and dolphins in that show. You can see that she is completely engrossed in this show too. She loves to watch everything that is going on in the shows. I think she could watch them a million times and still seeing more.


Sunday we all rested. We were pooped and needed our naps. I was amazed how tired we were from just the afternoon at Sea World. Hopefully we will be able to go again when they do the Christmas specials. I would like to go one more time before this season ends.

No comments: