Friday, October 3, 2008

Leave it to a Two Year Old to...

... let you know how your speech sounds to them.

Brenna: "I know Buddy, you're hungry."
I wonder how many times I have said that to Westin for her to repeat it in play.


... make you feel incapable of parenting well.

She has taught me to be creative as well as humble. Two is a hard age. She has to learn to share and cooperate with others. She has to learn about obeying, but also how to be her own person. Two is just a hard age.

... make taking a good picture without shooting hundreds at a time next to impossible.

Multiply that impossibility by 3 when you add a few more.




"Hey, you're touching my arm."

"You're still touching my arm."

"Don't touch my arm."

Notice Avery's hand now on Tanner.

Tanner now removes his sister's hand from his arm.

Two toddlers looking happy at the same time.

Now one toddler and one baby.

I never did get a shot with all three looking happy at me. I guess that is too much to ask.

... melt my heart with a sweet voice saying, "I love you, Mama."

No comments: