Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm so "tute"

"Brenna, are you cute?"

Head nod twice. "Tute."

The word itself elicits cuteness. It is one of Nathan and my favorite new words now. I wish everyone could hear her speak it.

Speaking of new words. There are so many of them and so many new actions as well. She does have a sense of humor. Nathan and I are laughing at her all the time. She loves it too. We are having so much fun with her at this age. What a blessing she is. I don't want to miss even a moment of this age. I want to capture who she is now and never forget all her little stages.

And since we are are the subject of my cute baby. I wanted to show you a picture of Brenna in her Christmas dress. Cindy gave it to her. I think Jessica and Alex must have worn the dress too. It is precious and I love having Brenna wear it this year. She was mighty cute this Sunday.

No comments: