Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Beginning of a Beautiful Relationship

As most of you know, my love for horses runs deep within me. Unfortunately this is an expensive love that we can't afford right now. I have taught lessons for years and been riding most of those years as well. It is something I miss very much right now. I can't wait for the day that God blesses me with a horse again. I can't even think of words that can describe the longing I have to feel free and one with a horse again. For now I wait.

But, yesterday I took Brenna to a fellow church memeber's house. They own a lot of land, goats, 2 horses, some cows, and a cat. Brenna was able to ride a horse for the first time and we captured the moment. Her smiles show that perhaps she may develop my love for the beautiful animal as well. She loved sitting on the back of the horse and wanted to "go" every time the horse stopped. Pretty Boy was a big hit.













Today, at least twice and hour she says, "Neigh.... Ride?"
"No Brenna, We can't ride today. We will go see the horse another day."
Oh how I would love to have one of our own.

No comments: