Friday, December 7, 2007

The art of talking in your sleep

Those of you who know me well, know that I talk in my sleep. I have been known to sit up in bed open my eyes and carry on an almost coherant conversation with you. It has brought joy to my husband and friends who have slept in the same room with me at times. I bring a little night time humor to their worlds.

I have been wondering if talking in your sleep is something in our genes that would be heretary or if it just seeks out a random person. I don't really have the answer to that, but may be closer. Last night Brenna started to talk. It was so cute and funny because she can't really say a lot of words yet. She was speaking in a clear voice but babbling over something. I just had to laugh. Nights will be fun with her too.

On another note. Annie wanted to say Merry Christmas to all.


One other event to share. Have you ever wondered what my pets do while Brenna naps?

Apparently they nap and bask in the sun. Ahh, she is finally asleep!

No comments: