Friday, April 23, 2010

Moved in

Well, sort of moved in. All our worldly possesions are now in the new house. We are so excited to be here. I can't even begin to describe how blessed I feel. We all (including pets) love the new house. We are still living in chaos with boxes everywhere you turn, but it is a cleaner and roomier chaos.

Moving day went well thanks to a lot of help from friends and family. Thank you so much all who came to move the Jones. We really appreciate your help. It was supposed to rain all day Friday and Saturday. Dad and I did a lot of praying and God didn't fail again. He held the rain off until we were done moving everything. I think one load was sprinkled on, but we were able to wipe that furniture off. It was a lot of work, but it is so nice to be here. Now to just get settled and unpacked. I guess it did take me 3 weeks to pack. That probably means I should give myself at least that much time to unpack.

I thought I would post a few pictures before I began to unpack some more today. I am really down to one room. I'm not ready to unpack books because I want to paint the walls soon. It just doesn't make sense to put books on shelves then just take them back down.

This is our house.

When you walk in the front door, this is what you see. The kitchen is straight ahead. Master bed, laundry, and garage are to the right. The living room is to the left.

Turn right and you see our bedroom straight ahead or...

the laundry room and garage going down the hall to the right.

This is the master bedroom with me standing in the bathroom doorway. The door to the hall is on the left.

This is the master bathroom.

If you look left inside the door, you see the living room and dining room.


The kitchen is right beside the dining area.

If you walk down a small hall off the living room, Brenna's room is straight ahead.

The spare bedroom is next to Brenna's room on one side.

And the spare bathroom is on the other side of her room.

This is the view from the back door. There are often cattle grazing behind our house. Guess what Annie does a lot?

Here is what the back of the house looks like.


And that concludes our tour of the new house. Thanks for dropping by. Sorry for the mess you were exposed to, but it will be better organized soon or I may go crazy.

1 comment:

Kicengkim said...

Hi....
A nice home.
i have a nice patern if you want to paint your nice room.