Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cuzins Camp

Brenna has been at "Cuzins Camp" this week. That consists of she and Tanner spending a week with Mimi and Poppi. By the sound of it, the week has been crazy busy and fun. Mom had all sorts of activities planned for them. I am sure the kids will be exhausted by the end of the week. Well technically, I think the week has officially ended. Aaron picked up Tanner yesterday, but we decided to leave Brenna with Mom and Dad until we come on Monday. Anyways, I have no pictures of the week to share, but it sounds like they had fun. They went to the Children's Museum, the pool, shopping for a special toy, the library, the beach, water time outside, and they did lots of crafts at home. I hope my poor parents recover sometime in then next few weeks.

Not sure if that recovery will actually happen. We are trading Brenna with Annie and Westin and heading to Georgia on Tuesday. Hopefully the pets well will be a little better than Brenna. Not that she was a bad girl, but she did have a few issues with being away from us. She also likes the push the limits as most 3 year olds do. I will be interested to see what limits she pushes with us when she is back in our care. It should be loads of fun.

Nathan and I have had a good and uneventful week. We have eaten out several times, seen a movie at the theater and watched several movies here at home. It has been nice to just be together with no other obligations. The week has gone by quickly, but I am ready to see our little girl again.

No comments: