Monday, December 22, 2008

Lots going on. Merry Christmas!

Well, let me start by saying my new job last Friday was good. It wasn't too hard leaving Brenna with a friend and she had a great day. Hopefully she will nap the next time she goes. I don't want to work everyday, but working 3 days a month won't be too bad. It was a long day since the orthodontist is only in town three days a month. He is a very nice man and seems to really care for his patients and his employees. It seems like God really provided for us in a way I wasn't expecting.

We are now in Houston until Saturday morning. So far we have had a great time. Mom and I went to College Station on Saturday and picked up a new puppy for them. Bella is a Havanese like Riley, and she is so cute. Brenna loves her and Bella is great with Brenna. She loves to play hard then curl up on someones lap to take a good nap. If only she to potty outside, Mom will be thrilled.

I don't think Riley loves his new live-in girl friend yet, but one day he will.




With the an addition of the new puppy, Christmas will be even more crazy. How fun. I can't wait. We will have 2 dogs, 1 puppy, 2 cats, 2 toddlers, 1 crawler, 4 adults, 2 grandparents, and 1 great grandparent. Then on Friday night 2 more grandparents and 1 more adult will be added. Anyone else want to come. It should be loads of fun. I hope everyone sleeps.

We went to Cypress Bible Church on Sunday. It was fun for me to see the church where I spent my child hood growing up. I saw some people I haven't seen in years and I got to see how the church has grown. Before we left for church we were able to talk a family picture. I wish we could have made Brenna smile, but it just didn't happen. Maybe next year.


I hope everyone else has a great Christmas. I don't know what else I will be adding in the craziness of the next few days. I'm sure I will have a lot of pictures after Thursday.

No comments: