Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Amazing!

If anyone has read Nathan's blog you know half the story. Excuse the repeat here. He beat me to the punch. All last week, the radio station in Houston was giving away tickets to the Casting Crowns concert in Houston. Several weeks ago Mom had told me about the concert. She wanted to buy tickets for Nathan and I, but decided that wouldn't be a good idea with Christmas coming. She decided she needed to win tickets when the radio stations started to give them away.

Well, last week she called and told me I needed to start listening on the computer. All week, she has been listening and calling in. Then she would call me and tell me she didn't win. Then last night, she called and told me to listen so that we could both call in. When the station announced that it was time to call in, I called. When no one answered after several minutes, I decided that we didn't win again and hung up. Not a minute later, Mom called to tell me she won. As Nathan said, "well, someone had to win."

We thought it was all over and Nathan and I had tickets (assuming the football team lost). Then tonight Mom called to tell me she won the grand prize. She gets to invite 22 people to a special dinner (with a guest appearance) and the concert. I can't believe she won the tickets then the grand prize. I don't think she has ever won anything before. I can't wait until next Friday night. How fun!

On a completely different note. I took this picture the other day. Can I tell you how much I love my camera? Do you see how it captured the rocks Brenna was dropping? How fun is that? It's amazing!

No comments: