Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Skunk Shall Rise Again

Well, he came back in all his spraying glory. I'm not sure why I assume the skunk is male. I'm sure there are female skunks that stink just as much, but I will continue to call ours a male. So last night I was lying in bed reading. Nathan was in the bathroom. I started to smell the now all too familiar skunk smell. I was hoping my nose was just playing tricks on me, but no. Nathan came into the bedroom with a wrinkled up nose asking if I too smelled the skunk he did. He later took Annie out and said it was almost unbearable outside. Luckily several months ago Nathan decided it was best to take Annie outside on a leash for the for her last potty break. He kept her on a very short leash last night. Again this morning all remnants of the smell were gone. I guess he is just staking claim to our house. Please go away skunk.


On a nicer smelling subject I will try to post some more birthday pictures. Let's see if they work this time.

Brenna trying to blow out her candles.

No comments: