Sunday, April 27, 2008

Brenna's 2nd Birthday Party

Yea! My wonderful brother has let us use he old laptop computer. Isn't he the best. So, now you can all be blessed by the stories I have to share with you and my awesome pictures too. Aren't you so excited.

Well, Brenna has had a second birthday party now. It was a lot of fun but exhausting for everyone. Aaron and Liz brought Tanners jumping toy and all the kids got to jump in it. We sort of had a mini carnival here at the Jones house. We ate cake and opened presents, got a few ant bites and even threw up a large portion of the icing and birthday cake. What more could you ask for in a birthday party. Today she is taking a long nap. Thank you Lord for tired toddlers!

I don't want to overload you with pictures that have lapsed. I'll start with just a few birthday party pictures. You can be sure there will be more to follow on her actually birthday on Wednesday.

The Birthday Cake. This was my first attempt at a decorated birthday cake. I think I did a pretty good job if I might say so myself.


Brenna really enjoyed the cake. When she saw Dad with the camera she had to say cheese.


I can't get the pictures to upload right now, so cake pictures are all for now. More to come later.

2 comments:

Krischa said...

I think you did a great job with the cakes! You are so funny putting a bib on her! I would have stripped her down to her diaper for cake! I can't believe she is already two, as I'm sure you can't either. It seems like not to long ago I was about to pop with the boys and you told me you were pregnant! Be strong with the two year old tantrums! This to shall pass.

Mary Jessica said...

Happy birthday, sweet Brenna!!!
xoxo MJ