Friday, August 17, 2007

Packing

I feel like I have been packing forever. Will it never end? I am always amazed at all the stuff we acquire. Did I really come to Georgia eight years ago in just a horse trailer? I guess I did add two more people to myself.

Well, Nathan heard back from his interview from yesterday. He is now an employed man. We are so excited. I can't believe that someone finally saw how good he will be and took a chance with the boy from Georgia. I know they won't regret their decision.

So, Nathan will be leaving next week, but Brenna and I won't follow until the following Wednesday. That will be a very long week for both Nathan and I. I am sure Brenna will feel the strain too. I'm not sure how I will get the whole house packed with a one year old and no husband. I guess I just have to do it.

Our next task (besides packing) is to find a home to live in or around Karnes City, Texas. How do you find a home when you live in another state? That should be an interesting task. I think Nathan will do a lot of looking when he gets to Texas.

I guess that is all for now. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments: