Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bittersweet

As some of you may know, Nathan, Brenna, and I are moving to Houston in a few weeks. We will be living with my grandmother for awhile. This is a very bittersweet experience for me. I am sad to be leaving Nathan's family. I am sad to leave the home we have built together here in Georgia. I am sad to leave the friendships we have developed and nurtured. I am sad to leave the Church family we love so dearly.

On the flip side, I am excited about moving closer to my family. I am excited to be in the center of God's plan. I am excited about the job opportunities I know Nathan will find in Texas. I am excited to be near friends I have from years ago. I am excited about the new experiences we will face together as a family.

This was a hard decision for both of us. We both prayed a lot and came to this conclusion. I am glad the decision is made, and now I am packing a planning madly. We love everyone here in Georgia dearly and will miss you daily. And we are excited to see those in Texas soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you are leaving. I wish you all the best in TX!
~Lisa