Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy anniversary

For those of you who may not know, today is Nathan and my fifth year anniversary. It is so hard to believe that we have been married that long now. They have been five wonderful years and I could not have asked God for a better dream come true. God has blessed me with a loving, caring, and generally great husband and father. I love you dearly my love. I wish I had a digital picture of our wedding day to post, but I don't. So for those of you who were there, you will just have to visualize that day. Now look how our little family has grown.


Just kidding. The little boy in the picture is Tanner our nephew. I just couldn't find a recent picture of the three of us.

(Also a little side note. Happy fifth anniversary to the Neals. I love sharing this day with you. You are great friends.)

No comments: