Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to Normal Life

I guess it has taken me awhile to get back to that "normal" life. We did have a wonderful Christmas. We brought back our sweet and very active dog. That is saying a lot since we also own Annie. Today, I was actually wondering which one is dominant. Again, that is saying a lot for those of you who know Annie. Everyone is adjusting, even Westin. Although, Westin does still believe that she is going back to Mimi's house. He will keep hoping. At least until the puppy stage is over. How long does that last? A year or two?

Brenna is really developing her sense of humor now. She is quite cute as she works hard to make us laugh all the time. She dances around the house. She shakes her little tushy as she "widdle, waddles" about. Hopefully we won't still be thinking that is cute and laughing when she is 16. She tells jokes over and over if she got a good laugh the first time. She laughs at herself all the time which cracks Nathan and I up. Again, she repeats for our laughter.

What a precious jewel we have. I wouldn't trade this time with her for anything.

1 comment:

Kevin Cornelius said...

Love the new picture of the fam! Also, I really appreciate all the hard work you've been putting in with the youth. No one is going to give you thanks, but know I am very aware and grateful for all you do, so THANKS!!!! :)