Friday, October 2, 2009

Off Week


In honor of our football off week, I thought I would post the pictures of Brenna's new Badger shirt. Last Friday, I wore one of my Badger shirts and Brenna again informed me that she wanted on too, "Just like Mommy's." Well, I can only resist that request so many times. I took her to Walmart in Beeville and bought a white T-shirt and some fabric. I decided to make one since I couldn't find one to buy. I made a mighty fine shirt if I do say so myself. She was quite cute in her little shirt and hair bows.

It took me longer than nap time to figure out how to make this shirt, so I decided to play a movie for Brenna while I finished sewing the shirt. Brenna kept looking over at my work and exclaiming, "Is my Badger shirt done yet, Mommy." When I finally said yes, the smile on her face made all the trouble completely worth while. She loved wearing her Badger shirt to the game last week. I guess it is all the little things that count for her.

Before the game, I took her outside to snap some shots of her new Badger look. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I couldn't narrow them down very well, so there are quite a few.

That tongue cracks me up. I used to make fun of Aaron when he was writing or doing anything with a lot of concentration. His little tongue would stick out just like Brenna's. I guess she is a little like her uncle, but I think she is just being funny here.


Not sure what that pose was for, but I thought it was cute.


Such a funny little girl.

1 comment:

keyofdjonz said...

such cute pictures! we can't wait to see her!!